camel-users mailing list archives

Subject FTP over Proxy
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 10:46:27 GMT
Hi,

im using the camel ftp component. 2.5 and have tried to open a connection to
a remote ftp
server via the proxy, but this doesn't work.I need to configure a
user@server proxy connection and im
not sure if i can resolve my problem with the apache commons ftp server.

I tried to start my java application with the following properties:

        System.setProperty("ftp.proxyHost", "xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx");
        System.setProperty("ftp.proxyPort", "8080");

After searching in the mailingliste, i found the following:

*Does FTPClient support FTP connections through an FTP proxy server?*

http://wiki.apache.org/commons/Net/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

Does the commons ftp only support a socks4 or socks5 proxy ?

A idea how i can get a user@server proxy connection ?

Regards,

Michael

*