camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: propagate custom context information
Date Thu, 23 Dec 2010 08:04:11 GMT
Hi,

Camel normally store the security context[1] into the exchange, if you
want to the jaxws-handler access these kind of information you can
consider to copy this information into the CXF message instead of store
it as thread local.
As you know camel is an async route engine[2], you can't guaranty the
whole camel route processors are ran within a same thread.

[1]http://camel.apache.org/camel-security.html
[2]http://camel.apache.org/asynchronous-routing-engine.html

Willem

On 12/23/10 3:36 PM, Thomas KRIECHBAUM wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I need to propagate some custom context information (security context;
> stored as header within my camel exchange) to some component that is not
> directly accessible in my camel route (jaxws-handler assigned to a
> cxf:client - both are singletons). Typically, I would introduce a thread
> local for this purpose.
>
> Is there any reusable thread local provided by the camel infrastructure?
> Or do I have to introduce my own one?
>
> It's a very base level question, but we would like to use Camel in an
> almost "perfect" way within our prototype.
>
> Thanks,
> Thomas
>

> Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit o.a. Absender via e-mail dient ausschließlich Informationszwecken.
Rechtsgeschäftliche Erklärungen dürfen über dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.

> Correspondence with a.m. sender via e-mail is only for information purposes. This medium
is not to be used for the exchange of legally-binding communications.

--
Willem