camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Straube <claus.stra...@catify.com>
Subject Re: Hor to route using objects
Date Fri, 03 Dec 2010 06:42:21 GMT
You have to differ between consumers (from), producers (to) and the
route semantic like a content based routing. For me it's not clear what
you want to know. The from uris are depending on the consumer component
you want to use (http://camel.apache.org/components.html) as well as the
producers... Claus showed you how to build a content based router (that
was your initial question) - if you  have questions about from() / to(),
you should tell us what component you want to use (where come your
messages from, where will they go?). What are the consumers on the
different servers? Is it a Webservice, REST, Database, Mail, etc...

Best regards - Claus