camel-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Camel + NMR + Karaf (OSGi) possible without ServiceMix?
Date Thu, 02 Dec 2010 14:32:22 GMT
camel-nmr feature is provided by ServiceMix 4 (the main features
subproject).

It's contained in the features descriptor available on, for example:
mvn:org.apache.servicemix/apache-servicemix/4.3.0-SNAPSHOT

This features descriptor provides camel-nmr, camel-activemq,
examples-camel-osgi, examples-camel-nmr, examples-cxf-camel-nmr, etc
around camel.

Regards
JB