camel-users mailing list archives

From "goelshek@yahoo.com" <goels...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Extracting request IP in Camel CXF
Date Wed, 22 Dec 2010 00:11:26 GMT

Thanks for the response Ashwin, but I am unable to find the "HTTP.REQUEST"
header in the exchange object.

My process() method is as follows:

public void process (Exchange exchange)
{
    Map<String, Object> headers = exchange.getIn().getHeaders();

    // loop through the headers object above and print out all the keys
}

I don't see "HTTP.REQUEST" as one of the keys in the map. I do see a key
named "org.apache.cxf.headers.Header.list" but when I print out its value,
the list is empty.

Theoretically, what you said makes perfect sense in that "Protocol headers
in CXF are propagated to Camel exchanges as Camel Header entries". However,
I don't see those headers in the exchange or don't know how to access them.

I don't know of a filter strategy that would prevent the headers from being
propagated.

Can you possibly provide some more guidance as to how do I go about
extracting the "HTTP.REQUEST" header?

Thanks.

Abhishek