camel-users mailing list archives

From frankie_hr <franjo.zemu...@2e-systems.com>
Subject Unable to retrieve Exchange.REDELIVERY_EXHAUSTED header
Date Tue, 21 Dec 2010 08:34:19 GMT

Hello everyone,

It seems that there might be a problem with retrieving the value from
Exchange.REDELIVERY_EXHAUSTED header.

I have a custom defined RedeliveryProcessor which implements Processor and
overrides the public void process(Exchange exchange) method. Within that
method I make a call to:

Object exhausted = exchange.getIn().getHeader(Exchange.REDELIVERY_EXHAUSTED,
Object.class);

and than later when I try to print the exhausted object, I always get null.

The version of Camel I'm using is 2.2.0.

Does anybody know why this might be happening and is there any other way to
retrieve the boolean which would say that the redeliveries are exhausted or
maybe an integer holding the maximum number of redeliveries from the
Exchange?

Thanks for the answers!

Regards,
Frankie