camel-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas A." <andreasasm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Download camel-extra / Hibernate component.
Date Fri, 17 Dec 2010 12:00:51 GMT

Ok I found the release version of the 1.0 jar which gives me one of these
errors:

if I do <to uri="hibernate:" />

Failed to resolve endpoint: hibernate: due to: Expected scheme-specific part
at index 10: hibernate:

if I do <to uri="hibernate:MyType" />

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.apache.camel.component.hibernate.HibernateComponent': Initialization of
bean failed; nested exception is
java.lang.reflect.MalformedParameterizedTypeException
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:527)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:456)
	at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:331)
	at
org.apache.camel.spring.spi.SpringInjector.newInstance(SpringInjector.java:39)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultComponentResolver.resolveComponent(DefaultComponentResolver.java:82)
	at
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultCamelContext.getComponent(DefaultCamelContext.java:285)
	... 40 more