camel-users mailing list archives

From "Andreas A." <andreasasm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using ConsumerTemplate to fetch files.
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 15:42:40 GMT

Oh it was a private method. Thought you meant in the api. I suppose I should
do the manual handover then. Just pasting here for future reference:

if (exchange.getUnitOfWork() == null) {
	// handover completions and done them manually to ensure they are being
executed
	List<Synchronization> synchronizations = exchange.handoverCompletions();
	UnitOfWorkHelper.doneSynchronizations(exchange, synchronizations, LOG);
} else {
	// done the unit of work
	exchange.getUnitOfWork().done(exchange);
}