camel-users mailing list archives

From klausb <>
Subject How to setup a dynamic route using beans in Java w/o having a spring ref to them?
Date Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:04:47 GMT

I want to configure routing by an external configuration file.
The routes are made of beans, which register themselves using the
spring/osgi registry.
Now the route builder, made with the Java DSL, wants to use the beans
without knowing them in advance. That is, they are not configured in the
spring config of the route component.
My understanding is, that I cannot use "bean:myBean" URI without having
myBean declared as osgi:reference in a corresponding spring xml file.

Is there a way to use such a bean, by doing the osgi-resgistry lookup