camel-users mailing list archives

From waterback <>
Subject Re: Camel Websphere MQ Error 2012
Date Wed, 08 Dec 2010 10:03:55 GMT

Hi Marbor,

so to say obviously wrong is a lot... But i had some success with WebSphere
and WebSphere MQ and Camel and not using too much of those
WebSphere-Configurations for Queues.

I've seen in your Spring-Config, that you have those Queues configured and
you look them up via JNDI.

As far as what i could experience that's not necessary when you know the
Queue's name.

Just have the Connection Factory looked up via JNDI maybe like this:

	<bean id="txman"

	<jee:jndi-lookup id="jmshostcf" jndi-name="java:comp/env/jms/vslmqmgr"
		cache="true" />
	<bean id="ibmmqzap" class="org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsComponent">
		<property name="connectionFactory" ref="jmshostcf" />
		<property name="transactionManager" ref="txman" />
		<property name="transacted" value="true" />

And then you could configure your routes like this:

while "zap.s2.jms.outq" defines the queue name... (and don't forget that

As you can see no need to lookup the queue via jndi.
But I have no experience with the way you tried it. Sorry, i can't tell, if
this should work or not.

This is code from my project, running on a WebSphere 6.1 with WMQ and Camel
2.2 (but that should make no difference to your 2.5 in that regard)

Hopefully that'll help you.