camel-users mailing list archives

From Andy Bourke <andy.bou...@pcmsgroup.com>
Subject Conditional processing in Spring DSL
Date Tue, 07 Dec 2010 12:04:33 GMT

Hi,

I have been trying to influence whether or not the next endpoint gets
processed based on some aspect of the mesage body using spring DSL and am
having no luck with it. I have tried various incarnations of the following
configuration (including &lt;CHOICE&gt;&lt;WHEN&gt; tags in place of
&lt;FILTER&gt;)

                        ${out.body}.size > 0

In my mind, this should only Marshal the data and create the output file if
the size of the Map in the Message body is greater than zero. The bean
(formatOutput) always adds a Map object to the body but this may contain no
elements.

Can you tell me what I am doing wrong please?

Thanks.