camel-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bdusau...@yp5.be>
Subject Request reply
Date Thu, 04 Nov 2010 10:23:46 GMT
Hi,

I'm tinkering with request-reply messaging over JMS, with help from
"Camel in Action" book (chapter 7, jms).
If I use

from("jms:incomingOrders")
    .to("jms:xmlOrders?exchangePattern=InOut");

as endpoint, it works well, I get my response back.

But if I try with inOut() like this :

from("jms:incomingOrders")
    .inOut("jms:xmlOrders");

I get nothing at first, but when the camel context tries to shut
itself down, I get :
[...]
4 nov. 2010 11:20:51
org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultShutdownStrategy$ShutdownTask run
INFO: Waiting as there are still 2 inflight and pending exchanges to
complete before we can shutdown
[...]

So my question is : "is there a difference between setting the
exchangePattern option and using the inOut() method ?"

Regards.
--
Bruno Dusausoy
YP5 Software

--
Pensez environnement : limitez l'impression de ce mail.