camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark Borner <mark.bor...@zurich.com.au>
Subject Plugging in an ExecutorServiceStartegy
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:39:17 GMT
Is there a way to specify a custom ExecutorServiceStartegy on a Camel
Context using Spring XML?

For example:

    <camelContext id="camel" trace="true" xmlns="
http://camel.apache.org/schema/spring">
        <propertyPlaceholder id="properties"
location="ref:gatewayProperties"/>
        <package>au.com.zurich.phoenix.i90.routes</package>
        <executorServiceStrategy>xxxxxxxxxxx</executorServiceStrategy>
    </camelContext>

The only way I can find to set a custom strategy is in Java DSL:

        getContext().setExecutorServiceStrategy(xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx);

Thanks,
Mark

Mark Borner
Java Developer - ZStream Xpress

----
This email is intended for the named recipient only. It may contain
information which is confidential, commercially sensitive, or
copyright. If you are not the intended recipient you must not
reproduce or distribute any part of the email, disclose its contents,
or take any action in reliance. If you have received this email in
error, please contact the sender and delete the message. It is your
responsibility to scan this email and any attachments for viruses and
other defects. To the extent permitted by law, Zurich and its
associates will not be liable for any loss or damage arising in any
way from this communication including any file attachments. We may
monitor email you send to us, either as a reply to this email or any
email you send to us, to confirm our systems are protected and for
compliance with company policies. Although we take reasonable
precautions to protect the confidentiality of our email systems, we
do not warrant the confidentiality or security of email or
attachments we receive.