camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Enabling tracing in production
Date Mon, 01 Nov 2010 22:26:13 GMT
I think this will be a great improvement for Camel 2.6 or Camel 3.0 -
looking up some Camel "components" from the OSGI regestry by default like a
custom tracer, a custom UUID generator, ...
At present, we also configure these component in one OSGI bundle and import
they in every other bundle. Not really smart...

Christian