camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Aggregator] Persistence ?
Date Tue, 09 Nov 2010 14:58:55 GMT
Hi

Yes DefaultExchange is NOT serializable. This is on purpose as the
data it holds may or may not be serializable.
Its your duty to handle how it should be serialized to/from the database.

However there is a holder object you can use provided in camel-core.
Which is used by mina/netty/jms/hawtdb to do that.

See the org.apache.camel.impl.DefaultExchangeHolder class