camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Not able to connect Oracle queue endpoint
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2010 16:58:10 GMT
On Wed, Nov 10, 2010 at 5:54 PM, hraviprakash
<raviprakash.hariramrao@asia.xchanging.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the reply.  Honestly I been googling whole day and trying out
> different options and still I am not able to get the oracle queue running.
> I will look further.  Any clues on the topic would be helpful.  Any clues on
> the code that i posted would be greatfull.
> --

Are you sure you are using the right versions of the OracleAQ jars.
Its kinda like JMS API 1.0.2 or 1.1 compliant.
Looks like you got some exception on the API not matching the spring
stuff you got for user login.

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com