camel-users mailing list archives

From Christian Müller <christian.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf: exception when parsing cxf:schemaLocation element
Date Sat, 06 Nov 2010 16:52:52 GMT
Which namespace do you use for the "cxf" prefix?

Christian

Am 06.11.2010 17:40 schrieb "Marco Zapletal" <marco.zapletal@gmail.com>:

Hello,

I am defining my CXF services in camel config (using 2.5.0) as follows:

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="myService" address="/myService"
       serviceClass="com.example.MyService">
 <cxf:properties>
       <entry key="schema-validation-enabled" value="true" />
       <entry key="schemaLocations" value="wsdl/*.xsd"/>
 </cxf:properties> <cxf:schemaLocations>

 <cxf:schemaLocation>classpath:wsdl/Message.xsd</cxf:schemaLocation>
</cxf:schemaLocations>
</cxf:cxfEndpoint>

When starting my Camel application an exception as shown below is thrown. It
seems that the CXF bean parser does not know what to do with the
cxf:schemaLocation element.

Do I have any configuration error or is this a potential bug? Then I would
file a JIRA issue.

thanks,
marco

SCHWERWIEGEND: Exception sending context initialized event to listener
instance of class org.springframework.web.context.ContextLoaderListener
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.BeanDefinitionParsingException:
Configuration problem: Cannot locate BeanDefinitionParser for element
[schemaLocation]
Offending resource: class path resource [camel-config.xml]
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.FailFastProblemReporter.fatal(FailFastProblemReporter.java:59)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.fatal(ReaderContext.java:68)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.parsing.ReaderContext.fatal(ReaderContext.java:55)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.findParserForElement(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:84)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:73)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1335)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseNestedCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1388)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parsePropertySubElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:956)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCollectionElements(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1140)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseListElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1116)
       at
org.apache.camel.component.cxf.spring.CxfEndpointBeanDefinitionParser.mapElement(CxfEndpointBeanDefinitionParser.java:70)
       at
org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.parseChildElements(AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.java:118)
       at
org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.doParse(AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.java:71)
       at
org.apache.camel.component.cxf.spring.AbstractCxfBeanDefinitionParser.doParse(AbstractCxfBeanDefinitionParser.java:57)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.parseInternal(AbstractSingleBeanDefinitionParser.java:85)
       at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.parse(AbstractBeanDefinitionParser.java:59)