camel-users mailing list archives

From Wille Faler <wille.fa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ActiveMQ or JMS Component for ActiveMQ?
Date Mon, 15 Nov 2010 09:23:53 GMT
Thanks, get it now.
I was looking under the old camel maintained ActiveMQ integration and
couldn't find any new versions:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-activemq/1.1.0/ (which
has broken downloads etc and is 3 years old)

<http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/camel/camel-activemq/1.1.0/>..wasn't
aware I should have looked here:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/activemq/activemq-camel/