camel-users mailing list archives

From Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com>
Subject Re: Retrieving the exchange's processing time in onCompletion
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 20:39:03 GMT
Thanks for your reply Claus,

I actually use the JMX interface already to get hold of the statistics and
show them in the user interface. Yes, it's a bit painful but doable.

However, I don't think it's possible to get exchange specific information
via JMX - is it? I can only get information regarding the route as a whole -
like the statistics. In my case I would like to retrieve the processing time
for this specific exchange.

Actually, it sounds like the ticket you referred to is exactly what I would
like (CAMEL-3302 I assume). If the exchange kept its creation time stamp it
would fit my bill very nice. It says that the fix version is 2.6.0 - that
would suit me very well.

/Bengt