camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is FTP2 asynchrounus?
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 07:47:46 GMT
Hi

You can have it use a localWorkDirectory which means it will stream
directly to file.
But then you should not have to do any deletion/move the file afterwards.

However if you need to move / delete the downloaded file then you
should store it to a file
And then have a 2nd route which pickup those files which they can process async.

So the 1st route is sync. The 2nd route is async / concurrent, but it
consumes the local files instead of the FTP.
Then you can use the seda / threads to turn the route into async from
that point forward.