camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Will Camel play nice with WebSphere/WAS?
Date Sat, 13 Nov 2010 08:10:27 GMT
On Fri, Nov 12, 2010 at 7:27 PM, awold <awwold69@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I know the post below is a little old, but I'm looking at the prospect of
> deploy my camel solution onto WebSphere Application Server 6.1.  And I won't
> be able to run an instance locally during development.  So I thought I'd try
> to get a general feel for if I am going to experience some serious headaches
> give nthe statement in first reply with regard to WebSphere.  Thoughts
> anyone?

My former client is using Camel on WebSphere 6.1 / 7.0 in production
running on IBM AIX machines.
They deploy as WAR files and integrate with MQ series as well (external broker).
And use all the other components for JDBC, WebServices and whatnot they need.

However its usual the integration with MQ series that may play a
little trick to have it properly setup.

Also you can search on this mailing list for others who have posted
questions about WebSphere.