camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: camel-cxf: exception when parsing cxf:schemaLocation element | 2.6-SNAPSHOT maven problem
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 13:32:45 GMT
Hi Marco,

I played with your test case and found something interesting, The issue
is related to CXF bus initiation.
I managed to run the test with CXF 2.3.0 by changing the
camel-conf-test.xml like this

<!-- import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml" /-->
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-jetty.xml" />

It looks like cxf.xml can't load the bus with the lazy-init components,
if I remove the cxf.xml part, CXFSprintBusFactory will create the
default bus itself, and it just work around the issue.

I will dig bus code deeper to find if there is some better solution.
BTW, current work around should work for CXF 2.2.x and CXF 2.3.x at the
same time.

On 11/16/10 12:11 AM, Marco Zapletal wrote:
> thats true ;-) so please find attached a simple test case, which
> demonstrates the error. If you switch the CXF version in the pom from
> 2.3.0 back to 2.2.11 it works.
>
> thanks,
> marco
>

> On 14.11.2010 09:23, Willem Jiang wrote:
>> I can't see any strange CXF bus setting from your configuration,
>> So there must be some change in CXF 2.3.0 cause this issue.
>> It's hard to trace the error without a test case :(
>>

>> On 11/12/10 7:21 PM, Marco Zapletal wrote:
>>> sure. this is a condensed version of one of my tests
>>>
>>> http://pastebin.com/3u7q84ES
>>>
>>> this is the camel-config.xml file.
>>>
>>> http://pastebin.com/1UhDV7rw
>>>
>>> It is referenced from my JunitSpringConfig, which is a Spring JavaConfig
>>> @Configuration instance.
>>>
>>> I am using the latest snapshots of Camel 2.6-SNAPSHOT of CXF 2.3. Jetty
>>> 7 is resolved as a dependency.
>>>
>>> thanks,
>>> marco

CXF