camel-users mailing list archives

From khein <kh...@vsciences.com>
Subject Re: concurrentConsumers issue
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 20:40:18 GMT

I've used the Spring JMS listeners many times and never encountered this.
I'll convert my test to using Spring JMS to verify.

This is major issue  because of the unreliability it causes.  Basically a
long running thread (or one that transactionally binds, hangs, etc) delays
processing of other downstream messages.  In a 4 consumer pool, if the 1st
message receives causes long processing, it delays the 5th, 9th, 13th
message, while the others process in a more timely manner.