camel-users mailing list archives

From klausb <>
Subject Re: Question on VM Endpoint, multipleConsumers and OSGi
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 15:00:35 GMT

Hi Guillaume,

with the standard featuresRepositories from Karaf the attempt to load the
nmr deature fails (feature is unknown). Therefore I added the servicemix
repositories to it. Now I see an unresolved constraint:

Error executing command: Could not start bundle
in feature(s) : Unresolved constraint in bundle
org.apache.felix.karaf.deployer.spring [132]: Unable to resolve 132.0:
missing requirement [132.0] package;

To me its unclear which bundle is missing here.