camel-users mailing list archives

From klausb <klaus.baumec...@hp.com>
Subject Observation on OSGi and NoTypeConversionAvailableException
Date Tue, 30 Nov 2010 08:29:22 GMT

While coding with Karaf and Camel 2.5.0, I made the following observation:

If I'm loading two communicating bundles using the VM endpoint I do not see
any problems.
Both get started and exchange messages as expected.

Afterwards, if I quit Karaf (^D) gracefully and restart it, Karaf wants
reloads the bundles from its cache to reach the state before the shutdown.
Here I see the NoTypeConversionAvailableException on one of the two bundles.
And it is always complaining about:

No type converter available to convert from type: java.lang.String to the
required type: java.lang.Boolean with value false

The affected bundle consequently fails and does not start.
Is this known bug or do I need to prepare the container differently to avoid
this behavior?

klaus.