camel-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier.Roger" <olivier.ro...@bsb.com>
Subject Unit Testing Route
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 17:39:33 GMT

Hello Camel,

I am using Camel for some time now and I was wondering how I could perform
unit test using the same camel context used in production but still being
able to test intermediate messages of the routes.

For instance, with the simple routes A --> B and B --> C.
At the moment I use 4 properties A,B,B' and C. In prod, B == B' and in test
A and C are direct: endpoint and B' and D are mock endpoint.

This allows to sent easily message using the template object and validate
the result by making mock assertions.

I wanted to know if there was a better solution than duplicating the
endpoint URI (B and B' here) for intermediate endpoints.

Thanks in advance for your input!