camel-users mailing list archives

From enalposi <>
Subject Re: JAXB causing Unit Test Failure without any actual marshalling active
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 16:14:46 GMT

Willem - I should upgrade to 2.5 first and see if I can reproduce but it's
not as straight forward as hoped I am afraid.
Btw - I am defining the routes programmatically at startup time such as -

RouteBuilder.... {
public void configure() {

It all works fine on pub/sub scenarios. But on synchronous request/response
the processor is called only on the inbound route but not outbound returning
the response. I suppose with JMS messaging, the response is sent on a temp
queue, which actually doesn't have a route with this processor defined.

How do I get the processor to process bidirectionally?