camel-users mailing list archives

From klausb <klaus.baumec...@hp.com>
Subject Question on VM Endpoint, multipleConsumers and OSGi
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 14:13:19 GMT

I'm using camel 2.5.0 and try to setup a simple pub-sub behavior among three
OSGi bundles.
One bundle (writer) is sending messages via
    to("vm:discovery?multipleConsumers=true")

The two other bundles (listener) receive messages via
    from("vm:discovery?multipleConsumers=true")

All bundles are loaded into Apache Karaf.

If I start all three listener bundles and finally start the writer only
one(!) listener reports that the packet was received. I expected log
messages from both listeners due to multipleConsumers=true.

Did I misunderstood the vm option?

klaus.