camel-users mailing list archives

From alodde <>
Subject process several instances of one route in parallel
Date Mon, 22 Nov 2010 12:49:56 GMT

Hello everybody,

I am using camel 2.2 and like to process two instances of a single route in
parallel. Currently I am using the <camel:threads> processor to achieve
this. In cause an exception occurs the whole route should be processed once
again. The exception handling and the restart of the route is defined in an
onException clause.  Everything works fine as long I do not use the threads

This is the exception clause I currently using. The dummy queue is not
defined. The actually used queue will is set by computeQueue.

        <camel:bean ..."computeQueue"/>
	<camel:to uri="activemq:queue:dummy"/>

Does anybody have an idea what could be the problem? I also have some
problems to get information about the threads processor. Or is there any
other processor, which I could use instead of <threads>?

Thx for you help.