camel-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier.Roger" <>
Subject Re: [Aggregator] Persistence ?
Date Fri, 19 Nov 2010 09:08:25 GMT

Yes, If I made the changes correctly.
Out of the 34 tests, I removed 2 because

1- I don't use buffer like HawtDB does (HawtDBAggregateBufferSizeTest)
2- I don't have a Service implementation like HawtDBFile

I could not see any advantage to have a Service implementation for the
database, but I might be missing something here. Open to suggestions ;)

At the moment, my implementation is only composed of 2 classes:

1- JdbcAggregationRepository, the RecoverableAggregationRepository
2- JdbcCamelCodec, with (un) marshall Exchange <--> byte[]

I will now test it with a Oracle database instead of the in-memory H2 I used
for the unit tests