camel-users mailing list archives

From "Olivier.Roger" <olivier.ro...@bsb.com>
Subject Re: [Aggregator] Persistence ?
Date Wed, 17 Nov 2010 10:06:25 GMT

Well, I modified the HawtDB codec to remove all hawtbuf import and simply
(un)marshall the exchange to/from byte[]. Those byte arrays are kept in Blob
field in the database using the default LobHandler.

Key are stored directly as String and therefore, do not need to be
converted.
With theses modifications, the repository appears to be functional. At least
my few unit test still pass.

I also used Spring to set all method as Transactional.
Therefore I would like to add unit tests to validate each possible use case
(message lost at any step of the process, SQL exception, ...)

I hoped I could start by adapting the tests done for
HawtDBAggregationRepository but I could not find any tests in the
distributed Jar. Is there somewhere I could find sample tests for a
Persistent Aggregation Repository?