camel-users mailing list archives

From awold <awwol...@hotmail.com>
Subject dynamically turning schedulers on or off
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 21:38:37 GMT

Hello,

I am looking at using the FTP component to act as a scheduled poller for
files on a remote server.  But I feel I need to have the ability to shutdown
the polling without bringing my entire application down.  Is there a best
practice or strategy in Camel to achieve this with scheduling?  Is this when
I should look at utilizing the Quartz component?  Any feedback would be
helpful as my previous Camel experience did not really delve into
scheduling.

awold