camel-users mailing list archives

From Krystian <k.szcze...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cannot reply to a message routed by camel
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 13:06:07 GMT

It all seems like it's a workaround rather than a fix.
I mean... the olution I've got right now is simple and works fine with this
one small issue: reply-to queue being changed.
Since reply-to queues are changing I believe new ones are created. I'm not
sure if that's the case. I cannot see anything in the debug logs, whether
there's a queue created or not. That's the mystery. How come reply to queue
changes between routed messages. To be honest I thought it would be the same
message rerouted all the time with some additional camel-only properties
appended to the body. It seems [again] this is not the case.

So... to recap.
I'm not willing to change the process now [before I see that there's no
other option] as all the changes seem to me like resource hogs in situation
of let's say 100 000 clients. Different listener groups would mean that the
order of messages could get screwed up [at least more screwed up than in
original solution].

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Krystian