camel-users mailing list archives

From Karthz <skart...@gmail.com>
Subject Http POST
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 17:13:22 GMT

Hi,

I have been trying to send a Message to a Http Server, using POST method. I
set the message body with the data that the http server expects.

However, since we are using a third-party service, we made a mock of our own
to test it out. For this mock, how do I receive a POST request? Where would
the message body be, in the request I receive?

I thought the message body would be in the HttpServletRequest object as
attributes, or params, but none of them have what I am looking for.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

-----
- Karthz