camel-users mailing list archives

From Prerna Kaul <prerna.k...@db.com>
Subject Using JPA Consumer only once in the Route
Date Tue, 26 Oct 2010 15:34:30 GMT
Hi All,

I am trying to use the JPA endpoint as a consumer. However, I want to poll
from the database only once. The records returned to me should be distinct
in that sense. Is there an existing parameter on the endpoint that would
help me do that?

My existing solution is this(in psuedo java DSL) -
Route 1:
from(quartz:interval=0).to(randomProcessor)
Route 2:
from(jpa).to(databaseProcessor)
In randomProcessor, we start the Route 2 using the camelContext and route
ID.

Is there a better way to do this?

---
This communication may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this communication
in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
communication. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this communication is strictly forbidden.

Deutsche Bank does not render legal or tax advice, and the information
contained in this communication should not be regarded as such.