camel-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Re: TransformerProcessor doesn't deal with MEP, why? or a bug?
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 04:43:58 GMT
I still feel it's a bug; let's give a sample as following:

<from uri="direct:start">
<multicast ref="some-aggregate">
	<transform A/>
	<bean B/>
	<bean C/>
<multicast>

While writing the aggregator, how does I know where the result stored, in or
out message? I can only determine it by exchange pattern;
If the route is using InOnly pattern(which is default), the aggregator will
aggregate In message of Exchange. But the transform will always return out
message as result, so the aggregate result isn't correct;

Does this [1] explain it?
Hadrian

[1] http://camelbot.blogspot.com/2010/10/should-you-getin-or-getout.html