camel-users mailing list archives

From Scott Christopher <SChristop...@internode.com.au>
Subject Re: publishedEndpointUrl for cxf:cxfEndpoint
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 09:58:54 GMT
Thanks Willem.

On 02/10/2010, at 10:47 PM, Willem Jiang wrote:

> Hi Scott,
>
> I just checked the schema of cxfEndpoint, it doesn't support the
> publishedEndpointUrl.
> I filled a JIRA[1] for it.
>
> [1]https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/CAMEL-3190
>
> On 10/2/10 8:33 PM, Scott Christopher wrote:

WSDL

which updates the generated WSDL accordingly (I was confusing it with the Jetty component,
which doesn't allow you to bind to a hostname that doesn't resolve to an IP address on a local
interface).
>>> The publishedEndpointUrl is just used to reset the Address information
>>> from the WSDL, it have nothing to do with the address that the service
>>> will be bound to.
>>

>> This is exactly what I'm trying to achieve, and as per my original question, is it
possible to use with a cxfEndpoint bean? Adding the publishedEndpointUrl attribute to the
cxfEndpoint bean results in "Attribute 'publishedEndpointUrl' is not allowed to appear in
element 'cxf:cxfEndpoint'."

>> It would be great if I could do something like:
>>
>> <cxf:cxfEndpoint id="endpoint"
>>                  address="http://0.0.0.0:8000/service"
>>                  publishedEndpointUrl="https://www.example.com/service"
>>                  serviceClass="com.example.CxfTest" />
>>
>> Regards,
>> 	Scott Christopher
>

> --
> Willem
> Open Source Integration: http://www.fusesource.com
> Blog:    http://willemjiang.blogspot.com (English)
>          http://jnn.javaeye.com (Chinese)
> Twitter: http://twitter.com/willemjiang

Scott Christopher
Analyst Programmer, Software Engineering

[ Direct ]	+61 8 82282529	schristopher@internode.com.au
[ Internode ]	+61 13 6633	150 Grenfell St, Adelaide, SA 5000