camel-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Re: TransformerProcessor doesn't deal with MEP( Why we need InOnly?)
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 05:54:19 GMT
Thanks a lot;
Yes, you are right ;if output is present , it always means result, no matter
what the MEP is;
But this confused my understanding about the exchange pattern;Why we need
the InOnly pattern?  Only for performance reason?

If we has no such many patterns, event we didn't define the MEP for camel,
And we just determine the result by the out message exist or not. Things
will be more simply for the end-user;

If the performance is the only reason to introduce the InOnly pattern? If
so, it's not worth.

Hadrian Zbarcea wrote:
>Then there's something wrong with the aggregator, I'd say.
>The result of processing is always: out if present, otherwise in. Makes
sense?