camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Camel Social component 'PoC' ready
Date Sun, 03 Oct 2010 16:30:14 GMT
Hi

Excellent.

I think it would make it easier for others to help out if we get one
social integration done and we have documentation and examples how to
use it.
You mention twitter is already in there. So it would be nice to have,
lets say, an Camel example application that uses twitter.
Then people can try it out.

But great and keep up the good work.

--
Claus Ibsen