camel-users mailing list archives

From Seth Call <sethc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Controlling how, and which messages, a JMS Consumer pulls
Date Mon, 04 Oct 2010 20:52:22 GMT
And then I find the Dead Letter Channel.   It seems that perhaps, with
this mechanism, it might make sense to just reject the message once I
started a unit of work (or if I find the current worker that pulled
the task can't handle it), and let the routing re-route to the next
worker in line.

Not sure yet.  I'll definitely dig into the DLC  as much as I can go.