camel-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <>
Subject Re: XMPP communication not closed and new message rejected
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 08:48:36 GMT

I havent had time to look into this.

But there are some patches on JIRA to improve camel-xmpp. I know it
has a some drawbacks a few spots.
Maybe you can apply those patches and see if anything still missing.

Also if you haven't tried then try the 2.4 or 2.5 release to see how
it looks with latest code.

Then feel free to create a JIRA. And if possible an unit test or patch.
We love contributions at Apache.