camel-users mailing list archives

From Mark Webb <elihusma...@gmail.com>
Subject manage Camel Processor using JMX
Date Mon, 25 Oct 2010 13:56:08 GMT
I have gone through the camel site, and the Camel In Action book
trying to find the solution to this.  I want to expose a custom
processor that I wrote via JMX.  The processor implements
org.apache.camel.Processor.  It appears that the Processor interface
is not the right solution.  I see that there is a
org.apache.camel.management.mbean.ManagedProcessor class, but it
requires a Processor to be passed into it, which confuses me a little.

There must be another way to go about this and I hope someone here can help me.

Thanks,
Mark