camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Quartz Camel Spring Example?
Date Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:04:49 GMT
Yes, it is fairly easy. You have to have a way though to communicate across instances in a
cluster. So you will need a processor that sets the lock and a filter that will drop the quartz
message (trigger event) if not the first.

I hope this helps.
Hadrian

On Oct 6, 2010, at 8:57 AM, Russell, Brian wrote:

> I did get this working for a single server -- thank you.
>
> As a follow-up, how can I implement this in a singleton mode across a cluster?
>
> I need the trigger to only fire on one server in the cluster at a time.
>
> I have this implemented using quartz outside of the camel context where the clustered
timers race to lock a database but only one wins and actually fires.

> However, I am unclear on how this transfers into the camel implementation.
>
> ?

is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the addressee(s) named
above. If you are not an intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution
or use of the information contained in this transmission is prohibited and may be unlawful.
If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us by telephone (513) 229-5500
or by email (postmaster@MedPlus.com). After replying, please erase it from your computer system.