camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMPP pubsub
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 17:23:01 GMT
You could, but we cannot include it with a dependency on a snapshot.
I am working on figuring out the best way to publish 3rd party releases in the central repo,
so that we avoid such issues.
It looks I also need to get in touch with the smack guys and see if they have any plans for
new releases.

Thanks,
Hadrian