camel-users mailing list archives

From Hadrian Zbarcea <hzbar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Custom Router
Date Thu, 14 Oct 2010 18:16:22 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Messages flow along a route that can be statically or dynamically configured. If I understand
you correctly there are 2 things you could look at. One is the dynamic router [1] (and related
routing slip [2]) that allows you to make decisions at runtime about how your messages flow.
The second is to split your complex route into multiple smaller routes using direct [3] or
seda [4] endpoints that would simplify management of your routes (probably).

I hope this helps,
Hadrian

[1] http://camel.apache.org/dynamic-router.html
[2] http://camel.apache.org/routing-slip.html