camel-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Dusausoy <bdusau...@yp5.be>
Subject Programmatically creating endpoints
Date Mon, 18 Oct 2010 08:19:00 GMT
Hi,

I have a small application which uses file and mail components.
I pass some endpoints parameters to the application via the
command-line arguments that are then parsed (thanks to the excellent
JCommander lib, BTW).
In order to create the routes (and the endpoints) I must concatenate
some strings.
Is there another way to create endpoints, like programmatically ?

I've been able to successfully create file endpoints entirely
programmatically thanks to the FileEndpoint class, but I've not been
able to see a SmtpEndpoint or something similar.

Is the only way of creating endpoints by going through string
concatenation ?

Regards.
--
Bruno Dusausoy
YP5 Software

--
Pensez environnement : limitez l'impression de ce mail.