camel-users mailing list archives

From "ext2" <x...@tongtech.com>
Subject Could camel support configurable interceptor strategy in spring?
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:15:17 GMT
Hi:
	Camel's Context support a low level
API(CamelContext.addInterceptStrategy), which we could use it to add our
custom interceptor-strategy in Java  DSL program;
	But while using Spring DSL, it seems there is no such a
configuration we can use to configure the custom interceptor-strategy;
	How about to add such a support?

	It may looks like as following:
	<beans>
		<bean id="interceptorStrategyList"
class="org.apache.camel.InterceptorStrategyList ">
		<camel:context>
		</camel:context>
	</beans>
	The bean "interceptorStrategyList" support a method to return a list
of custom interceptor strategy; And camel-spring could find the bean and
register the interceptors into camelContext;

Thanks any suggestion