camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Could camel support configurable interceptor strategy in spring?
Date Fri, 22 Oct 2010 04:28:49 GMT
You can just add the InterceptorStrategies into the application,
CamelContextFactoryBean will pick up these interceptorStrategies and set
them into the camelContext.

You can find the code in the afterPropertiesSet() method of
AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean[1].

[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/components/camel-core-xml/src/main/java/org/apache/camel/core/xml/AbstractCamelContextFactoryBean.java

--
Willem