camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEDA createConsumer() question
Date Fri, 15 Oct 2010 01:24:01 GMT
In Camel 2.5.0,you can do it by stopping old route which start with the
SEDA endpoint and adding a new route for it.

Here is an unit test[1] that you can take a look.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/camel/trunk/camel-core/src/test/java/org/apache/camel/component/seda/SedaMultipleConsumersTest.java

--
Willem