camel-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does Gracefull shutdown Mbean support waiting time argument?
Date Wed, 13 Oct 2010 08:27:15 GMT
Hi

Can you elaborate on the robust shutdown?

My experience is if you can't do the grace for shutdown with a certain
time, the on flight exchanges maybe have no other change to be processed.

Do you mean Camel should store these on flight exchanges into a
persistence storage, if the wait time is out.

--
Willem